This utility displays MP3 information contained in ID3 tag.
1. Download and unzip mp3id3.zip.
2. Copy mp3props.dll to a preferred location on your hard drive, for example
3. Open DOS prompt window (find the shortcut in your start menu or run cmd.exe using Run menu in the Start Menu). In DOS, change to directory where you placed mp3props.dll, for example
4. Execute the following command:
5. Close DOS window. Mp3 extension is now installed. Access it by right-clicking a file and choosing Properties.
1. repeat step 3
2. execute the following :
3. delete mp3id3.dll and any additional files & directories you installed or created along with it.